November 10, 2017 – November 12, 2017
Sarawak International Dragon Boat Regatta continues to be an important event in the tourism calendar of countries involved in dragon boat races around the world. The event in Sarawak attracts huge global participation and promotes local tourism, thereby increase tourist arrivals and receipts.
Apart from the Dragon Boat races and the Sarawak Regatta races, local food and handicraft exhibitions will also be held.
- Thursday, 9th November 2017: Crews can arrive and register Local Team Managers’ Meeting Race Officials Meeting
- Friday, 10th November 2017: Local Teams’ Race Day Training Day for International Teams International Team Managers’ Meeting
- Saturday 11th November 2017: Race Day – Heats & Semi Finals
- Sunday 12th November 2017: Race Day – Finals
- Monday, 13th November 2017: Bon Voyage
- International Men’s Team 12’s
- International Men’s Team 20’s
- International Mix 12’s
- International Mix 20’s
- Sarawak Closed Race 20’s (Men only )
- Sarawak Closed Race 12’s (Men only )
- International Junior Under 23 Open 12’s
Rules and Regulations
The Sarawak International Dragon Boat Regatta 2017 will be conducted under the IDBF Competition Regulations and Rules of Racing, Copies of which will be forwarded to crews who return completed Named Entries. Information Bulletins will be published to confirm crew entries at a later date.
Distance: 400 metres races
SIDBR 2017 – Race results
Note: This page is navigable offline once it is fully downloaded. However, outbound links and map do not work in this mode. For them to work, you need wifi/data connection